Application For Admissions
Compulsory documents to be submitted with the admission form.
● One attested Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate/Marksheet attached.
● One attested copy of HSSC or Equivalent Certificate/Marksheet attached
● One copy of CNIC or Juvenile Card of applicant/ CNIC or JV application token
● One copy of CNIC of parent
● Two passport size photographs of the applicant (write full name on the reverse side of the photograph)
● Any other academic qualification document attached.
Students who are admitted provisionally in a semester either as a “result awaiting” candidate or on any other grounds must meet the college admission eligibility requirements in the same semester and submit the relevant documents to the admission office at the earliest.
Students who fail to meet the college admission eligibility requirements before the final exams of their first semester must withdraw their admission immediately. In cases where the student does not withdraw his/her admission and his/her ineligibility for admission is identified by the college at any stage, the college will cancel the admission with immediate effect.
Result awaiting applicants are required to submit an undertaking of understanding of Conditional Admission, along with the application.