– M.Ed., University of Karachi
– B.Ed., Federal Urdu University
– M.A., International Relations, University of Karachi
– Early Childhood Education Certification (ECE) from Teachers’ Resource Centre, Karachi
– Cambridge International Certificate in Teaching and Learning (CICTL) from CAIE, United Kingdom
Ahmereen has more than ten years of experience working in the field of education. She has worked with various renowned national and international schools. During her tenure, she has worked as a teachers’ trainer, subject specialist, and primary school teacher.
Ahmereen is innovative in her teaching practice and promotes inclusion in classrooms by incorporating themes such as global citizenship, conflict resolution, diversity, human rights, interdependence, social justice, sustainable development, and social values.
Ahmereen teaches English Teaching Methods courses at the Government Elementary College of Education, Hussainabad.